Thursday, August 20, 2009

~* very "pro" accountain *~

Me, as a little small admin clerk+ da zap+ bao mountain bao sea~~now my latest post is ----- argue with all those stupid customer's accountain !!



This accountain, we call her Jx, who was called me for a invoice that she said she never received it! I be patient to listen to her, but the way she talk was so rude!!Like we was "wad" them to pay for this invoice for just RM240.00 @_@



Jx :" Ms.Lin, I think we never received this invoice, it's suddenly appear at my August'09 statement."

p/s: that RM240.00 invoice is dated on May'09 =.=''



Me :" ok, can you please check for me did you received my statement on every month?"



Jx :" SURE !!!we received your statement and we do CHECKED IT when we received ~ that's y i wondering y it can be suddenly appear on my latest statement??"

:the sounds of received was tarik panjang-panjang n lama-lama



Me :"ok...as you said you had received my statement on every month, and you also do checked it ...im also wondering how can you notice the amount for now?coz it was May'09 acc...? this invoice was dated may'09, it cant suddenly appear on your latest statement..."



Jx :" wait....i ask my acc c weather she got check it onot..."



inside my heart--->hello???just now izit someone said she does check it???????



Jx :'' emm...my acc said she never received your May's statement."



Me :" ....................................................................................................."



war~~can deny it so fast~can change your word so geng!!i really lose jor loh ????im not bad as u !~!~



all i wan to say is...the truth is....your staff was sign at the D/O ...

what you still wan to deny for???????

3 comments:

  1. 人證物證俱全,JX 受死吧~ 如果你不登報認錯就shu 你夠夠力~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 小事,小事!!
    我被狗吠的时候简直眼泪都不敢流……
    啊…………
    人家的公司竟然养狗来吠我……
    我“鼻”tahan啦!!

    ReplyDelete